Just a place where I collect things that interest me. And maybe some stuff from me. MAYBE.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and ask 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag eleven people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
I was tagged by wrongalice
1) If you could have a meal with anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
The person who would change my life in the most positive way - be that someone who gives me a new idea, someone whom I will love, or someone who will inspire me. Best yet, all three.
2) If you could go to any concert during any time period, what would you choose?
I’d have really liked to have seen the Beatles, so let’s say the 60s.
3) What’s your dream job?
CEO of a wildly successful international not-for-profit. And/or landed nobility.
4) You win the lottery, what’s the first thing you buy?
A trip around the world. An *extended* trip around the world.
5) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Scotland I think, though in on honesty it would be very difficult for me to leave Toronto.
6) Favorite pokemon?
A quiet one. Snorlax I think is a name of a Pokemon?
7) Favorite TV show growing up?
Ooh. I used to run home every day to watch TMNT when I was really young. Power Rangers was formative. Star Trek: TNG was probably the biggest change, around when I was 8 or 9.
8) Fictional world you’d like to live in?
There are so many. Assuming I was one of the lucky few? I’d love to be a superhero in any of the assorted universes, or a wizard/Magician in either of Potter or The Magicians’ worlds.
9) Favorite fairy tale?
King Arthur. Though I have a soft spot for Robin Hood as well. Do those count?
10) How was your first kiss?
On the bed of a previous crush, and boy did the kiss cause some drama in my group of friends.
11) If you could say one thing to 15 year old you, what would it be?
You are awesome. I know it’s hard to accept it sometimes, but confidence really, truly is the key to happiness right now. Also, you’ll have a lot more fun working out than you think you will, and if you get on that now my life will be much easier too, so, that’d be cool.
… no? Okay, fine, then just remember the awesomeness bit, because it still applies full force.
My eleven questions to ask:
1. What is the thing you’ve done of which you are most proud?
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
3. Who is your favourite fictional character?
4. When in the day are you most productive?
5. If you were given a choice of any meal you can think of, what would you eat?
6. Who was the last person you told you loved?
7. Tell us about your last dream.
8. Who is your celebrity (or fictional) crush?
9. How does your celebrity/fictional crush relate to your actual crush (or one of them, or your current relationship, etc.)?
10. What do you look like right now? (post a pic if you can!)
11. Name three people you wish you could spend more time with.
I don’t really know a ton of people on here, so I’ll try to come up with eleven: celebdil, shieldivarius, eli-kent, zohbugg, stabdaddroog, impishinkling, kschofieldmua, endmisogynynow, mooglegirl, claireizard, therealkatiewest. I know most of you won’t be interested/don’t know me too well (or at all) but hey, why not.
Reblogged from wrongalice
Petition for all the Marvel actors to agree that whenever Scarlett gets a blatantly sexist question one of the Chrises just takes it instead.
You have my signature.
this just made my day thank you mr ruffalo
Okay, I checked and that is in fact Ruffalo’s official tumblr.
So I guess we can say we have a Hulk?